Lauki Ka Raita is one of those raitas, which is not very popular but it’s a great accompaniment for Indian food. Lauki makes it lighter and anti acidic.
लौकी के रायते की रेसिपी हिंदी में पढ़ें
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Black Salt||1/4 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Roasted and Ground Cumin seeds (jeera)||1/4 tsp|
- Peel and grate lauki.
- Boil it in pressure cooker with about 1/2 inch of water till one whistle.
- Once the steam dies down, open the cooker and let the lauki drain. Squeeze the water out when it’s cold enough to handle.
- Whisk the yogurt to remove any lumps.
- Mix all the spices and drained lauki in yogurt.
- Lauki Ka Raita is ready to serve.
- As a variation, you can even dress it with mustard or jeera chaunk.
Lauki Ka Raita
Based on 2 Review(s)