Vegetable Tortilla Pizza replaces the pizza base with a tortilla, which makes it very easy to prepare because you don’t have to ferment the dough for the base and it is easy to chew (especially for the elderly) and tastes as good as a normal vegetable pizza.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Pizza Sauce||1/2 cup|
|Pickled Jalapeno Rings||10-12|
|Vegetable Oil||2 tbsp|
- Chop all the vegetables finely.
- Heat a frying pan with a tsp of oil. Place a tortilla in the pan and reduce the heat. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on half the tortilla.
- Spread half the vegetables evenly on the sauce and top it with half the cheese.
- Fold the other half of tortilla to cover the filling completely.
- Turn up the heat and cook the Tortilla Pizza till it’s golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip it over and cook the other side till it’s golden brown. You want both the sides to be crisp and golden brown.
- Cut it in half and serve it hot with crushed red chillies and Parmesan cheese. Vegetable Pizza with tortilla is ready.
- Use any cooking cheese if you don’t have the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Feel free to add or remove any vegetables.
- Make sure that the Tortilla Pizza is crisp otherwise it won’t taste as great.
- Tortilla Pizza does not store well. You need to eat them hot as they are coming off the pan.
- Tortilla is nothing but half cooked roti.