Nachos are corn chips covered in cheese and salsa. This is by far my most favorite Mexican snack. I call it Mexican Papdi Chaat;-)
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Corn Chips||About 20|
|Refried Beans||3/4 cup|
|Mexican Cheese Blend||3/4 cup|
|Sour Cream||1/4 cup|
|Black Olive Rings||1/2 cup|
|Pickled Jalapeno Rings||10-12|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place guacamole, sour cream and refried beans in a baking dish.
- Place corn chips around guacamole.
- Add salsa in the middle. Sprinkle cheese, olive rings and jalapeno rings on the chips.
- Bake it in the oven for about 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Remove it from the oven and Nachos are ready to be served immediately.
- This needs to be eaten immediately otherwise the chips get soggy. To avoid that, you can make a layered dip of all the condiments and serve the chips on the side. This is also known as Seven Layer Dip.