Every region in India has a different cooking style. South India uses a different set of spices than North India with many variations. This recipe is one version of South Indian Raita.
साउथ इंडियन रायते की रेसिपी हिंदी में पढ़ें
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Grated ginger||1 tbsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 tbsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/4 tsp|
- Whisk yogurt so that there are no lumps.
- Add ginger, salt and coriander leaves. Save some coriander to garnish.
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add mustard seeds. Wait for them to splutter. If you are new to this, cover the oil till the splutter stops because mustard seeds can pop up to your face.
- Add kari leaves to the oil. Turn off heat.
- Mix oil mixture in the yogurt. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- If you are comfortable with green chilies, add a chopped green chili to the yogurt.
Goes well with any curry and chapati.
South Indian Raita
Based on 3 Review(s)