Kheere Ka Raita (Cucumber Yogurt) is a very refreshing, quick and simple raita. Kheera or cucumber gives it a little crunch while yogurt gives it the coolness and the creaminess.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Dahi or plain yogurt||1 cup|
|Coarsely grated cucumber (kheera)||1 cup|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||1/8 tsp|
|Kala namak or black salt||1/4 tsp|
- Coarsely grate cucumber. If you want you can even chop it finely. Basically it should give a little crunch in the raita. So don’t grate it finely. I do not peel it but if you want you can peel it before grating.
- Whisk the yogurt so that there are no lumps.
- Roast jeera dry in a pan on medium heat till it’s fragrant. Grind it coarsely.
- Mix everything together and Kheere Ka Raita (Cucumber Yogurt) is ready to serve.
- Goes well with Arhar Dal, Cauliflower and flat bread.
Kheere Ka Raita (Cucumber Yogurt)
Based on 2 Review(s)