Queso is cheese in Spanish. A quesadilla is a tortilla with melted cheese inside. But in addition to cheese, you can put practically anything in a quesadilla. Spinach Mushroom Corn Quesadilla recipe calls for Onions, Mushrooms, Spinach and Corn as a filling.
|Preparation Time:||45 minutes|
|Refried beans||1 cup|
|Mexican cheese blend||1 cup|
|Palak (spinach) leaves||2 cup chopped|
|Onion||1 cup chopped|
|Frozen corn kernel||1 cup|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Kali mirch (black peppercorns)||1/4 tsp|
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Chop spinach, mushrooms and onions coarsely.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, fry onions in it for a minute.
- Add chopped spinach, mushrooms and corn.
- Saute till spinach wilts and mushrooms shrink. Wait till all the water is evaporated. Sprinkle salt and pepper and mix.
- Adjust the seasonings as per your taste. Filling is ready, keep it aside.
- Heat another pan and add a few drops of oil in it. Put a tortilla on it and spread 2 tbsp of refried beans on half the tortilla.
- Top the beans with filling mixture and cheese blend.
- Fold the tortilla and flip it over when brown at the bottom.
- Add a little oil and brown the other side also. Do it on medium heat till both the sides are crisp.
- Spinach Mushroom Corn Quesadilla is ready. Cut it and serve it with Guacamole, sour cream and Salsa.
- You can use any vegetables you like as filling.
Spinach Mushroom Corn Quesadilla
Based on 2 Review(s)