Salsa is a Mexican dip served with corn chips. Both together make a great appetizer.
|Preparation Time:||25 minutes|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1/4 cup|
|Olive Oil||1 tsp|
|Fresh lime juice||1 tbsp|
|Kali mirch (black peppercorns)||1/2 tsp|
- Wash tomatoes and grill over the stove for a few minutes. Use fork to hold it over the stove. The purpose is just to get the skin broken.
- Once the skin starts to break, turn off the stove.
- Peel and deseed the tomatoes. Keep aside.
- Chop coriander, garlic, green chillies and green onions in a food processor.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and lime juice and blend again.
- Salsa is ready. Serve it with corn chips.
- If you don’t have time, skip peeling and deseeding the tomatoes.
- Adjust the seasoning as per your taste.
- Make sure that that vegetables are not fully blended. There should be visible vegetable pieces.