Roasted Tomato Chutney is originally a Mexican dip but you can use it with anything you like.
|Preparation Time:||50 minutes|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Pickled Jalapeno||2 whole|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop onions roughly.
- In a bowl, mix chopped onion, tomatoes (whole), garlic cloves (whole), salt and olive oil.
- Roast in a very hot pan or a grill.
- Till the tomato skin starts to break.
- Now move everything in a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven.
- Add chopped jalapenos and blend everything roughly to make a coarse chutney. Roasted Tomato Chutney is ready.
- You can store this in refrigerator for about a month.
- You can use it in Burritos, Tostadas, Nachos, Roasted Potatoes or with any other appetizers.