Roasted Potatoes are very similar to french fries except that they are not fried. Very easy to make and of course potatoes always taste great.
|Preparation Time:||50 minutes|
|Garlic (optional)||1 clove|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
- Peel potatoes and cut in wedges. Put in a bowl.
- Crush garlic cloves roughly and add to the bowl.
- Add salt, chilli flakes and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the baking tray with olive oil.
- Add potato mixture to the baking tray and bake for 45 minutes. Make sure that the potatoes are spread in a single layer otherwise they will not become crispy.
- Take them out when they are fully cooked and crispy golden brown.
- Roasted Potatoes are ready. Serve them hot with ketchup or any other chutney.