Rajma Salad is a great salad recipe for Sizzlers and Fajitas.
|Preparation Time:||25 minutes|
|Boiled Rajma||1 cup|
|Red, green and Yellow Capsicum||1 each|
|Boiled Corn Kernels||3/4 cup|
|Fresh Parsley||4-5 sprigs|
|Cumin Powder||A pinch|
|Tamarind Water||2 tsp|
- Boil Rajma with salt till they are soft on touch but not mushy.
- Chop capsicum in small squares.
- Boil corn if using fresh kernels.
- Mix everything and Rajma Salad is ready to serve. Do not chop parsley, just break it coarsely with fingers.
- Serve it with Mexican Sizzler or any othermain course.