Mango Lassi is a famous drink from Punjab, India, which is popular world wide.
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Plain yogurt||1/2 cup|
|Mango pulp (canned)||1/2 cup|
- Blend all the ingredients thoroughly and Mango Lassi is ready to drink. You can blend some ice to make it colder or add ice cubes while drinking it.
- If you would rather use fresh mangoes, peel and chop a mango coarsely and blend it alone first. When blended, add milk and sugar. Just make sure that the mango is ripe and sweet.
- Adjust the sugar according to your taste.
- It’s a perfect breakfast drink during summer.
- If you have some leftover pulp that you are not going to use in near future again, make ice cubes out of it and then store those pulp cubes in a ziplock in the freezer. Whenever you want to make mango lassi, just take out a few cubes and blend them with yogurt.