This is the roti my Naani used to make in her wood fire oven when the fire was almost over.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Wheat flour dough||Of 1 cup flour|
|Wheat flour to help roll rotis||1 cup|
- Divide dough into 3 equal balls.
- Roll a ball to about 5 inches in diameter. Use wheat flour to roll it.
- Roti should be about 2 mm thick.
- Place it on a heated griddle.
- Flip the side after about 1 minute.
- Take roti off the griddle and pinch it on one side. Use water to cool your fingers.
- Cook it over the slow flame till it’s fully cooked on both sides.
- Rub ghee on the pinched side and serve with any Dal and Dry Vegetable.