This is an easy fruit tart recipe, especially for those days when you need to prepare a dessert quickly.
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Ready Made Individual Size Pastry Shells||10|
|Pudding Mix of your choice||1 small packet|
|Colorful Fruits – Strawberry, Kiwi, Blueberry||1 each|
- Thaw the pastry shells if frozen.
- Make the pudding as per the package direction.
- Wash and chop the fruits in small pieces.
- Fill the shells with pudding.
- Top with the fruit pieces and Fruit Tart is ready to serve.
- It’s best if eaten immediately but you can assemble and keep it in refrigerator for a couple of hours if required.