Kachumar Salad is my favorite salad to go with the Indian food. Every bite gives a distinct taste of all the vegetables and it looks beautiful.
कचूमर सलाद की रेसिपी हिंदी में पढ़ें
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Tomato (any kind)||1 medium|
|Red Onion||1/2 medium|
|Cabbage||1 cup shredded or chopped finely|
|Carrot||1/2 cup shredded|
|Capsicum (any color)||1/2 cup finely chopped|
|Beet Root (optional)||1/2 cup coarsely grated|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1/4 cup|
|Fresh lime juice||1-2 tbsp|
- If the cucumber skin is tender, simply wash it and chop it in small pieces. Otherwise peel it first and then chop it.
- Chop tomatoes coarsely.
- Cut onion, cabbage and capsicum finely.
- Grate carrot and beet root coarsely.
- Remove coriander leaves from their stems, wash them and chop them coarsely.
- Mix all the vegetables except beet root because beet root colors all the vegetables red.
- At the time of serving add salt and lime juice and toss. Sprinkle beet root on top.
- Feel free to add or remove vegetables of your choice to this salad.
- You can chop all the vegetables beforehand but mix salt only at the time of serving otherwise vegetables will leave water.
Based on 4 Review(s)