Fruit Chaat/Salad is a perfect recipe for people who avoid eating fruits. Make it as spicy or as tangy as you like and they will love to eat it.
|Apple any kind
|Chaat Masala (available in Indian stores)
|Fresh lemon Juice
- Wash all the fruits.
- Cut apple in half and then cut each half in 3 wedges.
- Now deseed each wedge and peel it.
- Cut each wedge in 4-5 pieces. Put it in a large bowl.
- Repeat the same for Pear.
- Peel banana and chop coarsely in about 1 cm thick pieces. Add to the same bowl.
- Chop any other fruits you like in the bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, chaat masala and lemon juice. Toss it.
- Garnish it with some colorful fruits like strawberry or kiwi or pomegranate and serve.
- Feel free to add any fruits of your liking in this chaat. Avoid very soft fruits in the chaat because they will become mushy with the weight of other fruits.
- You can even add boiled potato and cucumber to this chaat.
- Feel free to adjust the lemon juice and chaat masala as per your taste.
- This can be made ahead of time and kept in refrigerator. Though after a day fruits will lose their crispness so it’s better to consume it the same day.