Angel hair pasta, also known as capellini, is an Italian pasta that’s been popular for centuries. This type of noodle looks similar to spaghetti, but it’s much thinner. Because of its delicate size, it’s best with light sauces or in soups.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Angel Hair Pasta||100 gm|
|Cherry tomatoes||150 gm|
|Spinach leaves||150 gm|
|Parmesan cheese||50 gm|
|Olive oil||3 tbsp|
|Garlic||1 tbsp finely chopped|
|Black pepper||To garnish|
|Red chili pepper flakes||To garnish|
- Boil the pasta as per the direction on the package. Keep aside.
- Halve or quarter the tomatoes. Chop the spinach leaves roughly. Finely chop the garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and saute on high heat till it starts to brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and spinach and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add boiled pasta, salt, and cheese. Mix using a fork and a tongue.
- Turn off the heat, Angel Hair Pasta is ready to serve. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper, red chili flakes, and parmesan cheese and serve.
- You can use some other vegetables if you like.
- Keep the pasta al dente.
Angel Hair Pasta
Based on 2 Review(s)