Paneer curry is one of the most popular curries in Indian cuisine. No Indian party is complete without a paneer curry. There are many different ways of making it and this recipe is how it is made in restaurants.
|Cooking Time: 20 minutes||Servings: 2||Difficulty: Easy|
|Adarak (ginger)||1.5 tsp grated|
|Curry Gravy||1/2 cup|
|Jeera (cumin seeds)||1/2 tsp|
|Onion||1/2 cup chopped|
|Tomatoes||1/2 cup chopped|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/8 tsp|
|Dhaniya (coriander) powder||1 tsp|
|Kasoori Methi||1 tsp|
|Kitchen King masala||1/2 tsp|
|Salt||A little less than 1/2 tsp|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
- Peel and chop onion finely. Chop tomatoes finely. Grate ginger and also cut paneer into one-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera and wait till they puff up. Add chopped onion and fry till they start to brown.
- Add kasoori methi, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, Kitchen King masala to the pan and saute for a few seconds.
- Now, add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook on low heat till tomatoes soften.
- Once the tomatoes are soft, add half cup of curry gravy and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Wait till it starts to boil and then add salt and paneer pieces and cook for a few minutes on low heat.
- Paneer Curry is ready to serve. Garnish it with chopped cilantro leaves and serve it hot with naan or parantha or roti.
- You may add some fresh cream to the curry before serving.
Paneer Curry - Restaurant Style
Based on 1 Review(s)