Many of the Indian sweets require Khoya, which is readily available in the market. If you doubt the quality of Khoya in the market or if you don’t find it, here is an easy recipe. It’s easy but slightly tedious.
|Preparation Time: None||Cooking Time: 45 min|
|Servings: 150 gm||Difficulty: Easy|
|Full Cream Milk||1 liter|
- Boil milk in a large pan. Keep heat on high.
- Keep stirring it every minute so that it does not stick to the bottom.
- It will slowly start to thicken.
- Now keep stirring it continuously till the time it becomes completely solid.
- Here are some sweets using Khoya: Coconut Barfi, Gujia, Gulabjamun, Til Barfi
- One liter full cream milk makes about 150 gm Khoya.