In big cities it’s not hard to find ready made Momo covers but in smaller cities sometimes it’s hard to find them. Fortunately, they are easy to make so if you like Momos and can’t find the covers, here’s an easy recipe.
|Preparation Time: 1 hour||Cooking Time: None|
|Servings: 10 covers||Difficulty: Easy|
|All Purpose Flour||1 cup|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tsp|
- Mix flour and vegetable oil. Don’t add salt to the flour because then it becomes difficult to roll them thin.
- Rub the oil in the flour thoroughly.
- Knead the flour into a soft dough with water. Rest it covered for an hour.
- Make 10 small discs.
- Roll each disc with the help of dry flour. Repeat with other discs.
- Momo covers are ready to be used.