Paneer is a very important ingredient on Indian cooking. There are endless preparations using paneer and it’s really healthy too.
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Waiting Time:||1 hour|
|Servings:||300 Gm Paneer|
|Milk 2%||2 litres|
|White vinegar||2 tbsp|
- Boil milk in microwave (about 20 minutes). I use 2% milk but you can use whichever milk you use regularly.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add vinegar and stir at the same time. Milk will start separating.
- Wait for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Line a sieve with muslin cloth and pour milk in it.
- Let it sit for about 1 hour.
- Turn it over on a cutting board and cut or mash as desired.