This Mango Ice Cream is the best ice cream I have ever had, of any kind. It’s so easy to make and tastes absolutely wonderful.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Canned Mango Pulp (with mango pieces)||29 oz|
|Canned Condensed Milk||14 oz|
|Kraft Cool Whip Light||8 oz|
- Buy the canned mango pulp that has mango pieces. If you can’t find one, peel a real mango and cut it in 1/4 cm cubes and keep aside.
- Mix mango pulp, condensed milk and cool whip cream using a whisk to make a smooth batter.
- Fold in the mango pieces.
- Pour the batter in an airtight container and place it in the freezer.
- Check in about five hours. It should have been frozen.
- Scoop out and serve.
- If the ice cream is too hard or slightly crystallized, leave it out at room temperature for about 20 minutes and then serve.
- If it crystallizes too much, leave it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes and then cut it in small pieces and churn it using an electric beater and freeze again.