Fruit Cream is a no-cook healthy dessert, which is really easy to make. The best part is that you can use any seasonal fruits and control the sugar as per your desire.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||250 ml|
|Ground Sugar||1 cup|
|Fresh Chopped Fruits||4 cups|
- Clean and chop all the fruits. If using grapes, make sure that the peel is not very thick. Peel the apples and oranges. Although you can use any fruits in this dessert, you should have at least a couple of fruits that are a bit tart otherwise it will just become too sweet. Although not necessary, it helps to add fruits of many different colors to give it a great look.
- Pour the cream in a big bowl and beat it with an electric beater till it forms soft peaks. If you don’t have an electric beater, you can beat it by hand but it will take a long time.
- Fold in the sugar.
- Fold in all the fruits and mix.
- Fruit Cream is ready to serve. Best way to serve Fruit Cream is to serve it chilled.
It can be made ahead of time and stored in refrigerator.
- You can adjust the sugar as per your liking.