Dessert Crepes can be a very healthy dessert depending on what you fill it with. You can fill it with your choice of sweet spread and fresh fruits available in the market, and have a different taste every time. The best part is the combination of tart fruits with a sweet spread, which makes it very refreshing yet satisfies the longing for sweets.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Assorted Fruits (Strawberries, Kiwi, Plums)||4|
|Confectioner Sugar (optional)||1 tbsp|
- Heat the crepe in microwave for a few seconds.
- Spread a tablespoon of rabri on the crepe.
- Place cut fruits in the middle.
- Roll the crepe.
- Cut it in half and sprinkle confectioner’s sugar on top.
- Dessert Crepe is ready to serve.
- Instead of rabri, you can use melted chocolate, nutella, peanut butter, or even old heated sweets.
- The fruits should be a little tart so that the whole ensemble bursts into sweet, sour and neutral flavors in your mouth.