Stuffed Sweet Peppers are a great accompaniment to any meal, Indian or not. It can be eaten as a snack or as a tawa fry with Roti/parantha. By changing the stuffing you can completely change the taste too.
|Preparation Time:||1 hour|
|Sweet peppers||500 gm|
|Potato Stuffing||Of 2 medium potatoes|
- Make length wise slit in each pepper.
- Rub a little salt inside each pepper.
- Fill peppers with the potato stuffing. If you want, you can use any other filling you want.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add stuffed peppers and roll them in the pan so that they are covered in oil from all sides.
- Rotate peppers every 5 minutes for even cooking. Let it cook for about 15 minutes or until all sides are well done.
- Stuffed Sweet Peppers are ready. Serve them hot as an starter or as a tawa dish.
- If you want to serve it as a vegetable, cook it a little more on reduced heat and covered lid till the peppers are soft.