Indori Pohe is a very simple poha recipe, which can be made in many different ways with the toppings of your choice.
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Dry Poha (medium thickness)||1 cup|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Shelled Peanuts||1/4 cup|
|Chopped Red Onion||2 tbsp|
|Boiled Potato||1 medium|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Lime Juice||1 tsp|
|Chopped Tomato||2 tbsp|
|Fresh Coriander Leaves||To Garnish|
|Besan Bhujia||2 tbsp|
|Fresh Anaar Pearls||2 tbsp|
- Chop all the vegetables finely.
- Wash poha and strain. Keep it aside for 10 minutes so that it can soak up the water.
- Stir fry peanuts in a little bit of oil and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add rai and wait till they splutter.
- Add soaked poha, salt and haldi.
- Mix everything gently. Make sure that there are nu lumps. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low heat and then turn off the heat. Sprinkle lime juice and mix well.
- Place cooked poha in a plate.
- Top it with peanuts.
- Add onion, tomato, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander, bhujia, annar and chaat masala.
- Indori Poha is ready to serve.