Kuliya Chaat is an interesting way to serve fruits and salad in the form of finger food. It not only looks awesome but is full of nutrients.
|Preparation Time: 30 minutes||Cooking Time: None|
|Servings: 8||Difficulty: Easy|
|Roma Tomatoes||4 Large|
|Pomegranate Seeds||1/2 cup|
|Boiled Chickpeas (Kabuli Chana)||1/2 cup|
|Chaat Masala||1 tbsp|
|Black Salt||1 tbsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 tbsp|
|Fresh Lime Juice||3 tbsp|
- Wash cucumbers and tomatoes thoroughly.
- Peel the cucumbers and cut each one horizontally to get 4 cylinders each.
- Hollow the cucumbers to make cups.
- Chop off a thin slice on each side of tomato so that it can stand on each side.
- Cut the tomatoes in half horizontally.
- Hollow the tomato cups from the wider side.
- Mix chaat masala, black salt and red chilli powder.
- Sprinkle the mixed masala inside the cups.
- Put drops of lime juice in each cup.
- Fill the cups with pomegranate seeds and chickpeas.
- Sprinkle some more masala on top and Kuliya Chaat is ready to serve.
Based on 2 Review(s)