Cheese Toast is a quick and delicious snack that can be eaten at any time, be it breakfast or a late night snack.
|Preparation Time: None||Cooking Time: 10 minutes|
|Servings: 2||Difficulty: Easy|
|Processed Cheese||2 tbsp|
|Red Chilli Flakes||1/4 tsp|
|Kali mirch (black peppercorns)||1/4 tsp|
|Red Onion||1 tbsp chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 tbsp chopped|
|Fresh Corinder Leaves||1 tbsp chopped|
- Separate the coriander leaves from the stalks and chop them finely.
- Peel and chop the red onion finely.
- Chop tomato and green chillies finely.
- Mix cheese, onion, tomato, green chilli, coriander leaves, salt, red chilli flakes and black pepper powder. If the mixture is too dry, add a little milk so that it can be easily spread on the bread.
- Spread the mixture on the two bread slides evenly. Make sure to cover all the corners.
- Toast the bread slices for 10 minutes or till they start to brown a bit.
- Cut them diagonally in 4 pieces each Cheese Toast is ready. Serve them hot with ketchup or just like that.
- Feel free to change the vegetables as per your liking.
- I have used brown bread but you can use any other bread that you like.