Usage of makhane or puffed lotus seeds has been limited to mostly sweets only but this recipe makes a quick savory snack out of makhane. Since these are full of calcium, Masala Makhane is not only tasty but healthy too.
|Preparation Time: None||Cooking Time: 10 minutes|
|Servings: NA||Difficulty: Easy|
|Makhane (Puffed Lotus Seeds)||50 gm|
|Red chilli powder (lal mirch)||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat masala||1/2 tsp|
- Heat ghee in a wok and add makhane to it. Lower the heat.
- Keep stirring for about 10 minutes till they become a little crisp.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add all the spices and mix well.
- Masala Makhane is reday.
- Serve it after they cool down. These can be stored in an air tight jar for many days.
- You can use this recipe for any other nuts that you like.