Mooli Salad can be made in minutes and tastes great with Indian meals.
मूली के सलाद की रेसिपी हिंदी में पढ़ें
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Mooli (radish)||1 medium (2 cups grated)|
|Adarak or Ginger||1 tsp grated|
|Fresh coriander leaves||To garnish|
- Wash muli and grate coarsely. Keep aside.
- Peel ginger and grate finely. Keep aside.
- Chop green chilli and coriander leaves finely. Keep aside.
- Mix muli, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves. Add salt and lime juice. Mix again.
- Mooli Salad is ready to serve.
- This salad goes well with Indian Dal, Roti, Vegetable and Rice. It’s not that great for eating just by itself because of it’s sharp flavor.
- Muli (Radish) contains cancer-protective properties and it is also used as a medicinal food for liver disorders. It contains a variety of sulfur-based chemicals that increases the flow of bile, which helps in maintaining a healthy gallbladder and liver, and improves
digestion. It is also a big source of vitamin C and calcium. Green leaves contain more vitamin C than roots. (source wikipedia)
Based on 2 Review(s)