Pink Ginger has a zing that changes the mood of the food. If you are thinking that the meal is bland and boring, just serve some pink ginger with it and it will become exciting.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Young Raw Ginger||100 gm|
- Scrub off the ginger skin and wash it.
- Chop it in julienne style.
- Chop green chillies in small pieces and mix in ginger.
- Add salt and lime juice and mix well.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and ginger will become pink. Pink Ginger is ready.
- Store in refrigerator. It can be served chilled or at room temperature.
- If the ginger is not too young, it will not become pink but it will still taste good.
- Young ginger does not have hard fiber so it tastes better.
- It can be saved in refrigerator for a week.