Spicy Vegetable Wrap is like a full Indian meal with a difference. It’s perfect for the days when you have some leftover curry and you don’t want to cook anything.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Tortilla or Roti||1|
|Lettuce||1 cup chopped|
|Cucumber (kheera)||1 cup chopped|
|Julienned carrots (gajar)||1/4 cup|
|Palak (spinach) leaves||10-15|
|Red Onion||1/4 cup chopped|
- Chop all the vegetables roughly.
- Heat the curry for a couple of minutes. I have used the paneer curry and added some pureed chole to it for extra taste.
- How to make curry: Heat oil in a wok. Saute onion and ginger. Once it’s brown. Add all the curry spices and saute till fragrant. Then add pureed tomatoes and green chillies and cook till oil starts separating. Now add sauteed paneer pieces and cook for a few minutes again. Turn off the heat. Curry is ready.
- Make sure that the curry is thick. If it’s not, heat it in an open pan to evaporate the liquid.
- Now assemble the wrap.
- Heat the tortilla or roti in a large pan with a little ghee. Once it’s warm and soft, turn off the heat.
- Lay the bread on a plate. Top it with raita and curry.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and blanched spinach.
- Wrap the bread in a tight roll.
- Wrap it up in an aluminum foil.
- Cut it in half and Spicy Vegetable Wrap is ready to serve.
- Keep some Green Mint And Coriander Chutney handy to use with the wrap.
- You can experiment with different types of breads like tortilla, for the wrap.
- You can even use Tikiyas or Spicy Potatoes instead of paneer curry.
- Raita is very important in the wrap. It makes it moist and soothing.
Spicy Vegetable Wrap
Based on 1 Review(s)