Til/Sesame seeds are supposed to have warming properties so Til Ke Laddoo are perfect for winters to keep your system warm. It’s a very simple sweet snack, which is also very easy to make. Til Ke Laddoo is a must have sweet on the festival of Sakranti in January in North India.
तिल के लड्डू की रेसिपी हिंदी में पढ़ें
|Preparation Time: 15 minutes||Cooking Time: 15 minutes|
|Servings: About 15 laddoos||Difficulty: Easy|
|Til (white sesame seeds)||1 cup|
|Khoya (solidified milk)||1 cup|
|Confectioner’s Sugar or Boorah||1 cup|
- Roast til/sesame seeds dry in a pan on a very low heat till they puff up a bit. They should start to brown a bit. Grind them coarsely when they are cold. Keep aside.
- Roast khoya a little so that it becomes soft on low heat. Turn off the heat.
- Mix all the 3 ingredients thoroughly. It will become like bread crumbs.
- Make about 15 laddoos while the mixture is still a little warm. Til Ke Laddoo are ready.
- You can increase or reduce the sugar as per your liking.
- If you have some old khoya sweets lying in refrigerator, you can melt those in a pan and just add ground sesame seeds with a little sugar to reincarnate into Sesame Seed Laddoos.
Til Ke Laddoo
Based on 1 Review(s)