Ever wonder, what to do with those leftover rotis from last night. I have a perfect solution – make Roti Churma. Churma means Powder. You basically powder the rotis and mix some sugar to make a wonderfully hearty sweet. You can also make churma Rajasthani style: Rajasthani style churma
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Brown Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Choti Elaichi (Small Cardamom)||1|
- Break the rotis in small pieces.
- Run them in a food processor to get bread crumb consistency.
- Peel the cardamom and grind the seeds.
- Heat the ghee a little if it’s solid.
- Add sugar and ghee to the roti crumbs and mix well with your fingers.
- Roti Churma is ready.
- I use brown sugar because it’s healthier but you can use confectioner’s sugar (ground sugar) too.