Gur Til Laddoo/Bugga is a simple home style sweet, which tastes very similar to gajak but with homemade simplicity. This is probably the simplest sweet I have ever made. Just two ingredients and voila! you have a healthy sweet ready.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Servings:||20 small laddoos|
|White Til (Sesame Seeds)||1 cup|
|Gur||1 cup grated|
- Roast sesame seeds dry in a pan on a very low heat till they puff up a bit. They should brown a bit.
- Grind them coarsely when they are cold. Keep aside.
- Grate gur coarsely.
- Swirl it in food processor so that all the lumps are gone.
- Now swirl the til and gur in food processor again just to mix the two thoroughly.
- Make small Gur Til Laddoo/Bugga and store them in an air tight container.
- You can always change the proportion of gur and til a bit.
- When you swirl the gur in food processor, it also melts a bit, which helps in binding the laddoos.