As the name suggests, Apple Cake is a very fruity cake and so it’s very refreshing and pretty healthy too.
|Cooking time:||1 hour 45 minutes|
|Large tart apples||3|
|Cinnamon powder||2 tsp|
|All purpose flour unsifted||3 cups|
|Wessen Oil||1 cup|
|Baking powder||3 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||3 tsp|
|Sugar||2 1/4 cup|
- Wash, peel and slice apples. Mix apples, cinnamon and 5 tbsp sugar and keep aside.
- Beat all other ingredients together until smooth. Batter will be stiff.
- Take a baking pan (preferably tube pan) and grease it lightly. Now add 2 tbsp of all purpose flour and rotate in the pan till the pan is fully coated with a thin layer of flour. Pat off the extra flour.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter in the pan. Top it with a layer of apples. Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake it for 1 hour and 45 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Perform the prick test – stick a wooden prick in the middle of the cake and remove it quickly. If it comes out clean, cake is ready. If it has wet batter on it, bake it for another 5 minutes or so and test again. Take it out and enjoy, Apple Cake is ready to serve.
- Please do not use olive oil in this recipe.