Kutu Ki Pakori is a very popular snack for the fasting days. It’s very simple to make and tastes delicious. It can be eaten with any fresh chutney or it can be soaked in dahi/yogurt and eaten as dahi vada.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Kuttu Ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour)||1 cup|
|Vegetable Oil||To fry|
- Peel and chop potatoes finely. Chop green chillies finely too and keep aside.
- Mix flour, chopped potatoes, green chillies and salt so that potatoes are coated with flour.
- Add a little water to make a stiff mixture.
- Heat oil in a wok to fry.
- Drop a pea sized mixture in the oil. If it browns immediately, the oil is too hot. If it settles down at the bottom, the oil is too cold.
- Drop small portions of the mixture in the hot oil and fry on medium heat till they are golden brown.
- Take them out on a paper towel to soak excess oil from the pakori. Kutu Ki Pakori are ready. Serve them hot with fresh mint chutney.