Baked Potatoes with Broccoli are sinfully delicious and easy to make and they make a great snack.
|Preparation time:||75 minutes|
|Large Baking Potatoes||3|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1/2 cup|
|Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Broccoli||1/2 cup (cut into very small florets)|
|Red Pepper Flakes||1/2 tsp|
|Crushed Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
- Choose clean potatoes and wash them nicely because we will eat them with the skin.
- Wrap them individually in aluminum foil and grill at 500 degrees F for about 60 minutes. Turn them over every once in a while.
- Potatoes should be soft but still hold shape.
- When they are cold enough to handle, cut them in half lengthwise.
- Scoop off the meat in a bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients in the scooped off potatoes in the bowl and mix lightly.
- Fill up the potato shells with the mixture.
- Grill potato shells at 500 degrees F for about 15 minutes, till they start browning on the top.
- Remove from the oven and Baked Potatoes are ready to be served.
- You can garnish it with chopped green onions if you like.
- Always wet the potatoes before wrapping them in the foil for grilling. This way they don’t become too dry.