Spiralized Zucchini Salad is a simple and quick salad, that is so refreshing that you want to have it everyday when you are tired. And, the ingredients are so simple that you will always find them in your kitchen.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Zucchini||2 medium size|
|Chopped Ginger||1 tbsp|
|Fresh Coriander Leaves||Handful|
|Fresh lime juice||1 tbsp|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
- Wash and finely chop ginger and cilantro.
- Wash zucchini and make spirals if you have spiralizer. If not, just cut thin sticks like I did.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Once it is hot, fry ginger in it. Don’t let it brown.
- Once ginger is fried, add zucchini and fry for a couple of minutes. Add salt. Zucchini will become a little soft but it should not break and become mushy.
- Turn off the heat and add the cilantro and lime juice.
- Spiralized zucchini salad is ready to serve.