Mango Salad is a uniquely delicious salad with mangoes. Add some red chilli powder and lemon juice to make it even better.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Red onion||1 medium|
|Fresh mint leaves||10-15|
|Fresh basil leaves||10-15|
|Tomatoes||2 medium or 15-20 cherry tomatoes|
- In a big salad bowl cut mangoes. Use the juice from the mango skin etc. and add to the salad as well.
- Cut onions finely and add to the bowl.
- Chop basil and mint leaves and add to the salad bowl.
- Cut the lettuce finely and add to the bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon.
- Add salt to taste. Gently mix and serve the Mango Salad.
- Do not use black pepper. It has a very harsh feel and does not go well. Do not use any salad dressing.
- If you like spicy food, try adding some red chilli powder.
- Use a good quality lettuce, not the iceberg.
- Goes well with pasta.