A burger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties placed inside a sliced bun. Burgers may be cooked in a variety of ways, including pan-frying, barbecuing, and flame-broiling.
|Small burger buns
|Red onion slices
- Butter the cut sides of the buns and pan grill them. You can even toast the buns without butter if you want.
- Place patty on one side of the bun and top it with tomato slice, onion rings, lettuce, ketchup and mustard sauce.
- Top it with the other side of the bun and enjoy. Burger is ready to serve.
- If you don’t have the buns handy, you can replace it with normal bread slices.
- I always keep some patties in freezer. If I don’t feel like cooking some days, I quickly thaw the patties and use bread slices to put together a burger
- You can also use the ready made patties available in the stores.
- Add a slice of cheese in the burger if you like.