Salsa is a Mexican dip, generally made with tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and served with all Mexican dishes. In Orange Salsa we add oranges to give it a citrusy punch. It goes great with crisp corn chips.
|Preparation Time||20 minutes|
|Servings||Makes 2 cups|
|Tomatoes||1 cup chopped|
|Oranges||1/2 cup chopped|
|Garlic clove (optional)||1|
|Onions||1/8 cup chopped|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||1/4 cup|
|Fresh lime juice||1 – 2 tbsp|
|Crushed black peppercorns (kali mirch)||1/4 tsp|
- Chop tomatoes finely and then mash them a bit.
- Peel oranges and remove the thick white skin. Chop it finely.
- Chop onion, cilantro and green chillies finely and mash them a bit.
- If using garlic, mince it or use garlic powder instead.
- Mix everything up and adjust the seasoning.
- Orange Salsa is ready. Serve it with corn chips.