Traditional Enchilada is a corn tortilla rolled with filling inside and topped with a chilli pepper sauce. I try many different variations of the sauce just for fun. Here is a variation of the sauce made out of corn, the Corn Enchilada Sauce that I really enjoy.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Frozen Corn Kernels||20 oz|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
- Peel and chop garlic roughly.
- Roast the corn and garlic in a frying pan.
- Keep stirring until corn and garlic start to brown (about 10 minutes). Turn off the heat.
- Save 1/2 cup of corn aside. Blend everything else in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Mix saved corn in the corn paste lightly.
- Corn Enchilada Sauce is ready.
- You can use fresh corn kernels also but then you should boil them first.