Mango Mint Chutney is a perfect accompaniment to any Indian snack in summers when coriander is difficult to find. Make it in abundance and freeze it for the off season.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Fresh Mint Leaves||1/2 cup|
|Cumin Seeds||3/4 tsp|
|Heeng (asafoetida) powder||A pinch|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
- Wash and peel mangoes.
- Grate the mangoes coarsely.
- Wash the mint and separate out the leaves.
- Blend grated mangoes, mint leaves, green chillies, cumin seeds, heeng, red chillies, sugar and salt with minimum water. Mango Mint Chutney is ready.
- In the season of mangoes, make it in a big lot and then freeze its cubes to be used in the off season.
- Adjust the spices as per your liking. You can even add a little sugar to it if you like.
- I find it very convenient to grind the mint leaves alone and freeze the paste for future use.
Mango Mint Chutney
Based on 2 Review(s)