Pan fried vegetables are a simple preparation as a side item in continental breakfast.
|Preparation time:||30 minutes|
- Parboil the potatoes and keep aside.
- Wash zucchini properly and cut half cm thick roundels from it.
- Heat butter in a nonstick frying pan and spread zucchini roundels in a single layer.
- Cook on high heat for a few minutes and then turn over the roundels.
- Once the other side is also brown, the zucchini roundels are ready.
- Peel the potatoes and cut their roundels.
- Pan fry the potato roundels on both sides till they are golden brown.
- Cut tomatoes in quarters and pan fry them on high heat till they get black spots.
- Lay them out in a serving plate. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and it’s ready to serve.
- You can also use ghee or oil to make these.