Baked chickpeas is a crisp snack with, where canned chickpeas are baked with spices to give it the crunch and the feisty taste.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Boiled chickpeas (kabuli chana)||14 oz can|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Black peppercorns||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat masala||1/2 tsp|
|Tomato||1 cup chopped|
|Onions||1 cup chopped|
|Fresh lime juice||1 tbsp|
|Fresh cilantro||1/8 cup tsp|
- Rinse and strain the chickpeas thoroughly.
- Drizzle oil on chickpeas along with salt and pepper. Spread it on a baking tray in single layer and bake it at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes till they are crisp.
- While chickpeas are baking, chop tomato, onion, green chillies and fresh cilantro finely.
- Once the chickpeas are done, take them out and toss them with chopped tomatoes, onions, green chillies and cilantro. Sprinkle the chaat masala on top and squeeze a lime and toss again. Adjust the seasonings as per your taste.
- Baked chickpeas are ready to serve.
- If you wish you can add some chilli powder to it.
Based on 1 Review(s)