Mandarin Salad is just awesome. It has a variety of tastes, easy to make, colorful and yummy.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Red Small Radish||2|
|Black Pepper||1/8 tsp|
- Wash lettuce leaves and break them by hand. Use good lettuce leaves only. Do not use head lettuce.
- Wash radishes and chop them coarsely, add it to the lettuce.
- Wash cucumber and chop it coarsely. Add it to the lettuce.
- Peel mandarins. Separate all the wedges and remove the white threads from the wedges. Cut each wedge in half and add to the lettuce along with all the juice that comes out while cutting the wedges.
- Wash cherry tomatoes and cut them in half. Add to lettuce. For best results use only cherry tomatoes in this salad.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss and Mandarin salad is ready to serve. Garnish with a few toasted nuts like pecans or sunflower seeds and it will add a great crunch.