Chocolate Barfi is perfect when you have some extra milk or khoya barfi lying in refrigerator that you are bored of. Just mix some leftover Halloween chocolates and a yummy sweet is ready for everyone to enjoy.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Khoya or Milk Burfi||250 gm|
|Ghee||To grease the dish|
- Line a pan with wax paper or grease it with ghee. Set aside.
- Break old barfi in small pieces.
- Heat a nonstick pan and add broken barfi in it. Saute till it becomes smooth. If the barfi is old you may want to saute it for a few minutes so that it’s properly cooked.
- Once smooth, add chocolates to the pan and mix it. Chocolates will slowly melt.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is smooth and comes together. Turn off the heat.
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a dish. Dust it with coconut powder. Leave it for at least half a day.
- Once it’s set, cut it in small pieces and enjoy. Chocolate Barfi is ready. Store it in refrigerator.
- Burfi tastes best at room temperature.
- For variation you can top it with your favorite sliced nuts like almonds, pistachios, walnuts etc.