Most nutritionists tell us to eat fruit as a snack. Meaning, eat fruits just by themselves without combining it with a meal. Not before a meal, not after a meal, just by itself as a snack. We Indians love our spicy snacks so what do we do? Yeah, make Spicy Pineapple and have it as a snack.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Fresh Ripe Pineapple||1|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
- Peel the pineapple and cut about 10 roundels.
- Lay them flat in a plate and sprinkle with salt and chilli powder on both sides.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a little oil. Put pineapple roundels in the pan and let it cook on high heat.
- Add a few drops of oil on the roundels and flip them after a couple of minutes or when they brown a bit.
- Brown the other side too.
- Turn off the heat and Spicy Pineapple is ready to serve.
- Cook them on high heat otherwise they will become dry and hard.